[REVIEW] Primera Miracle Seed Essence Is Here to Clear Your Sins

No Comments
The embodiment of sin on my face, also known as acne scars, sit on my face waiting for a savior to come and bless it away. Then, I turned to Primer's Miracle Seed Essence to come and do just that. When I was looking at this product, I was turned on by the very short ingredient list, which seemed safe for my skin that breaks out from nearly everything. When I was searching for reviews for this essence, I didn't necessarily find 'quality' reviews that exactly explained the result of using it. Many reviews said things like "my skin looked radiant after one use" and "it's like toxins left my pores", which didn't really describe well how the essence worked. Hopefully, I'll try to explain how my results from using this essence clearly.

Looking around the internet, it states that this essence is a bestseller and an award winning product. But honestly, I never heard of this product before, or even the brand. I was just looking around for an essence saw that this essence's ingredient list was the safest compared to others.
___________________________
First of all, what the fuck..
When I received this product from Jolse, whole thing was covered in dust, spider webs, and all that good stuff. The cotton pads that this came with was also dirty as well so it meant I couldn't use it. I'm just wondering why the hell it's like this but whatever since life is always hard.
___________________________
Claims
  • TEXTURE | Lotus seeds, known to be rich in linoleic acid and amino acid as natural moisturizing elements, fortify skin's defense function and provide enough moisture to protect skin from the dry outside environment; thus creating smooth, moisturized skin texture.
  • TONE | Antioxidative activity is prevented with the high flavonoid and polyphenol contents of lotus seeds, suppressing the creation of active oxygen that is harmful to skin and purifying it.
  • TRANSPARENCY | Lotus seeds relieve troubles caused by environmental pollution, stress, and aging. They take care of skin to make it healthier and more radiant.
___________________________
Ingredients
Nelumbo Nucifera Germ Extract, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Methyl Gluceth-20, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-hexanediol.

Find the full analysis here on CosDNA
The short list of ingredients is so clean...

Lotus seed extract - Also known as Nemubo nucifera germ extract, it stated on the product itself that it contains 93.1% lotus seed extract. But what exactly is it? It is an extract that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. In short, it has the ability to soothe and moisturize the skin, which helps with the redness on my skin.

Nicainamide - A vitamin B3 ingredient which has been proven to help improve the appearance of aging skin by reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, redness, wrinkles, and improving overall skin texture. Source

Adenosine - Adenosine is known to have amazing anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties (source). Another study was used with this ingredient to evaluate its anti-aging abilities. It proved that adenosine was able to improve the smoothness of the skin and reduce wrinkles.
___________________________
Scent
None.
___________________________
Direction
After using toner, wet a cotton ball with the recommended one-time amount of 2.5 ml and apply to the face. Tap gently for absorption.
___________________________
Duration of use: 
January 17, 2016 ~ August 3, 2016
___________________________
Texture
If you know what water is like, then you get the idea.
___________________________
Thoughts
Honestly, I'm impressed by this essence. I've used countless other essences from brands like Skinfood, COSRX, The Face Shop, Missha, and other generic Korean brands, but Primera has done it right. As I predicted, this product did not break me out at all and caused me no irritation. It contains no artificial colors or fragrances, which makes it totally safe for sensitive skin. In my experience, I found that this essence perfectly prepares my skin for the rest of my skin care routine by moisturizing and giving it a boost of brightness.

If you expect to find your skin become more 'radiant' or 'bright' after using it for a day or a week, then this is not the product for you. It works more slowly, but sure. I love using this essence with my vitamin C serum since they go so well together in helping me reduce my redness and acne scars. Personally, if  you guys want to decrease your redness and even your skin tone, then use this Primera serum. If you want to reduce your acne scars, use something stronger like a vitamin C serum.

Will I buy this product? Definitely! It hydrates my skin so well and can even my skin tone after a month's use. I always needed an essence in my routine, but couldn't find one that didn't break me out (like Missha's). The texture of this product is the same of water, and smells like it as well (no scent at all unless your water is funky).

It's important to note that this product is pretty expensive, but it is the first product that I would splurge on. If you can afford this, there a plenty of many alternatives out there. But this product's ingredient list is just a big factor for me and doesn't break me out like the other essences in the market.


ProsCons
- Lightweight like water- Takes time to see results
- No fragrance- Expensive $$$$$$$$$$$
- Short ingredient list
- Hydrating
Where to buy?
ShopPriceLocation
Amazon$45.99Korea
Jolse$39.93Korea
See ya!
___________________________

                      


back to top